Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

st. patrick's day... a little late this time

st patricks patrick's day holiday gold coins shamrock horseshoe dollar sign kiss me i'm irish sugar cookie royal icing frosting

Ok, so I'm a little late... to be fair, I had these pictures ready on time! I just didn't have time to write this post because... well as my mom said, I was "putting out fires". I came home yesterday from work to a minor major disaster... but you'll hear all about that on Monday's post! 

In the meantime...


I thought it would be fun to do some gold coins for St. Patrick's Day! My husband so lovingly pointed out that there was a coin with a dollar sign on it... and American dollar sign (if you look carefully you can see it peeking out in the above picture). So... not exactly Irish. What do I know. I'm German, not Irish! Oh well.


Did you wear green? I wore aqua, it was the closest thing I had to green. No one would dare pinch me anyway, so I figured I was safe! I'm sort of new to doing even the most remote amount of celebrating on this holiday, so for me I think that was pretty good! But St. Patrick's day is over now. I'm excited for what I've got to show you guys on Monday, and to tell you about my very loooong day last Thursday. 
Happy weekend everyone!


2 comments: