Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

for a princess

As I've said before, I don't often get a chance to do cookies that are truly girly. I'm a girly girl at heart, but I live in a house with three boys. Well, three boys and one girl - but that girl is our dog Facey and aside from the cookies she steals, I usually make sure she doesn't get any. As if she needs the extra sugar anyway.

But I do have nieces, 4 beautiful nieces to be exact. (I also have 8 handsome nephews, but who's counting...) One of those lovely ladies had a birthday recently and - as I'm trying to be a better Aunt (ie: remembering birthdays) - I sent her some cookies. Shockingly, this seven year old likes princesses, so princess cookies are what she got.


Ok, I seriously need to find excuses to do more girly cookies...



I had to whip these out pretty quick because I didn't decide until the last second that cookies were what I wanted to do for her... but for last second, I'm pretty pleased with them.



so I hope you enjoyed these, and

Happy Birthday Lindsey!



I've resolved to do cookies for each of my nieces and nephews this year on their birthdays, unfortunately I don't have another girl's birthday coming until October... so I guess I'm going to have to find some other excuse to do girly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment