Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Superheros

I've been making cookies like crazy the last 2 weeks... when it rains, it pours. It seems as soon as I give in to one cookie request I suddenly get a barrage of people wanting to place orders! Don't misunderstand - I truly appreciate all of you wonderful ladies who are supporting me! And I do so love to make cookies.

So here is just a quick update...

In keeping with my goal of sending out cookies to each of my nieces and nephews for their birthdays, these were for my oldest nephew Zachary who just recently had a birthday... he lives out of state now and so I don't see him often, but I was told he likes superheros. Hopefully he enjoyed these! Can you name them all off hand?


We have, of course, Batman


Superman


& Spiderman


and the less known or possibly less obvious, in the case of my artistry...


The Hulk (does that look like a Hulk fist? That was my goal...)



Captain America



& The Avengers



These pictures came out pretty poorly, but you get the idea. Happy Birthday Zachary!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE love love this!
    and of course it looks like the Hulks fist. I knew what it was right away. It's the green that gives it away..

    ReplyDelete