Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, July 15, 2013

catching up


Life is busy - as always - so I've been neglecting this site. Although if you follow me on Instagram you'll know I haven't stopped baking! But I am way behind on pictures. Some of these will look familiar to those who do follow my Instagram, but not everything. Since this is a picture heavy post just click on the link at the bottom to see all of the pictures.  Ok no more talking, here is a brief view of some of  what I've been up to over the last 3 months or so (I'm saving a couple of my absolute favorites for posts of their own).
































I hope to be back soon - we have a few changes going on around here (with luck I'll have awesome news in a few weeks!) but I've got so much more to show you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Your cookies are amazing... I'm just surprised anyone eats them, they are truly works of art! I would feel like I was destroying a masterpiece. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing typography on the cookies!!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete